We are now happy to announce indoor and outdoor visitation sessions. These sessions are scheduled by appointment only and are limited to 30 minutes. They will be carefully controlled to minimize the risk of introducing the virus back into our population. The outdoor visits will depend on the weather, the resident’s condition, and their individual physical ability. To schedule your visit please click the designated link below. You will be directed to a website where you enter the access code for your specific building. Enter “submit” and you can see the available days and times. Choose your preferred time and submit. A confirmation will be sent to Life Enrichment and you will be added to the schedule. Currently you will be restricted to one time slot so that all family members will have this opportunity. Units 1, 2, & 3 only: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/units1-2-3visits Click on the Link and Type in the Access Code: 804 Memory Care/Unit 4 only: Sign-up sheet for Unit 4 : https://www.signupgenius.com/go/unit4visits . Click on the Link and Type in the Access Code: 1600 Please review the Outdoor Visitation Guidelines Form before your visit.
- Most Recent Updates for Residents/Family and Staff
- Healthcare Center Resident/Family and Staff Update | Friday, May 20,2022
- Gardens Resident/Family and Staff Update | Thursday, May 19, 2022
- Gardens Resident/Family and Staff Update | Monday, May 16, 2022
- Healthcare Center Resident/Family and Staff Update | Wednesday, May 4, 2022